The University of Central Arkansas Insurance & Risk Management Scholarship
The PIA of Arkansas in partnership with YIP, Young Insurance Professional, will be presenting one scholarship to a qualified student currently attending The University of Central Arkansas who is pursuing a degree in Insurance and Risk Management.
This scholarship is a $1000 ($500 per semester) scholarship to be awarded to a UCA student pursuing a degree in Insurance and Risk Management.
Student must qualify for 2nd semester by producing documentation. The scholarship will be sent to the office of the registrar of the college in the recipient’s name.
Criteria selection for current college student:
- Must maintain at least a 2.50 cumulative grade point average in college.
- Leadership ability shown through extracurricular activities, community service or job experience.
- Involvement in activities that are insurance industry focused (i.e. Gamma Iota Sigma)
- Must be a full time student pursuing a degree in Insurance & Risk Management with at least 15 credit hours in each semester.
- Must complete the following application and return to PIA AR office by deadline of July 20, 2020.
- Students must complete Section I and II.
- Scholarship winner must be able to attend ceremony in Hot Springs on October 22, 2020.
- Submit current photo.